Goldschmidt2021 • Virtual • 4 - 9 July
Please read the instructions below before submitting.
- Each author may be the presenting author of only one standard abstract submitted to Themes 1 to 13.
- All authors may present a second abstract in 'Theme 14: Geochemistry in the classroom and society: past, present and future of the field'.
- Keynote and medalist speakers may present a second abstract.
- Abstracts may only be submitted online (not emailed or posted). No template is necessary.
Abstract text is limited to 350 words (text and references; not including title, authors or affiliations). Equations and up to two tables or photos or figures may be added: two files can be uploaded with the abstract text (accepted formats: .png or .jpg).
- To complete your submission, a non-refundable fee of €100 is due for every abstract except for abstracts submitted to Theme 14 (i.e. abstracts to Theme 14 are free of charge). The abstract submission fee is only payable by credit card.
- Grant application is part of the abstract submission - read more about the Grant Program. Delegates applying for a grant do not need to pay the abstract fee at the end of the submission process.
- It is possible to submit an abstract on behalf of someone else. The submitter should start by logging into their own 'My Goldschmidt' account.
- The abstracts will be published in the Goldschmidt archive website, where they can be searched alongside all other Goldschmidt abstracts since 2000.
The abstract submission deadline is 26 February (23:59 CET)